Here are some probable events in 2008:
- Apr 19th – Bangalore Midnight Marathon (tentative)
- June 8th – Ahmedabad Marathon (Udgam Charitable Trust – upto 32K)
- July 19th – The Great Tibetan Marathon
- Sept 15th – Bangalore International Marathon (tentative)
- Nov 2nd – Vodafone Delhi Half Marathon
- Nov 16th – Bangalore Ultra Marathon
- Nov 30th – Hyderabad Half Marathon
- Dec 7th – Pune International Marathon
- Dec 7th – Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon
- Jan 18th – Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (2009)
- Jan ** – Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon (2009)
- Feb ** – Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon (2009)
I have included Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai simply because these places are quite accessible, and have well organized runs. Singapore and Hong Kong are two of the biggest runs in Asia (besides Japan).
I am tentatively shortlisting the runs in red above for my plans. I want to add the Midnight marathon to this list, but as we know, we will never know it is going to happen till it is too late.