It’s Sept 30th, and that means its the last date to book your Grand Prix Run ticket at the special early bird rates. From tomorrow, the rates go up a bit. You would also have seen that the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon registrations closed yesterday. If you want to experience a well organized run with great support and volunteers, fantastic venue, the best racetrack in India actually, chip-timed, simply put, there will not be better race to capture all that.
- Half Marathon
- 10K, 5K, 3K Runs
- 5K * 4 Relay
What you get when you register for the Grand Prix Run?
- Run on India’s best racetrack.
- Enjoy the lovely mid-December Delhi NCR weather.
- Complete support for every runner, slow or fast. We don’t pack our stuff till you do.
- Extended 4 hours support for runners looking to do their long run as part of Mumbai Marathon training, at no extra cost. Just register for 21K, and rest is free!
- Beautiful F1 themed finisher medal and online timing certificate
- Event chip-timed by Timing Technologies, the best in class timing solutions in India.
- Event is expected to get recognition as a 2017 Mumbai Marathon qualifier
- A variety of events to meet the needs of every runner, from 3K to Half Marathon, including a Kids only run.
- No problems of traffic, police, red-lights, etc. You own the track on Dec 13th!
- All this, at really value for money prices.
Register for the event at Grand Prix Run website and take advantage of early birds rates ending on October 1st.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page to keep yourself up to date with all event updates. And do forward this message to your friends and colleagues, the more the merrier!